|Full Name||Pablo Aizpiri|
2021 - present
Full Stack Software Engineer
- Full Stack Software Engineer on the Invoicing Team at Stripe.
- Worked on the monetization of the Invoicing product.
2017 - 2021
Staff Software Engineer, API Manager
- Managed a team of 5 backend engineers, proving mentorship, guidance, and support.
- Lead for a team of backend/frontend engineers managing project delivery and timelines
- Core role designing, building, and maintaining GoCo's API application logic, database, and GraphQL schema.
- Directly worked with large GoCo partner and WellsFargo to build a GoCo integration moving money.
2011 - 2016
Senior Software Analyst
- Introduced department to the use of newer development frameworks/tools.
- Became technical lead and a key players for team and a resource for various technical areas.
- Development and maintenance of in-house applications to support internal business processes.
2010 - 2011
Basefile Tech Solutions, LLC
- Worked with small team of five to architect, create, and maintain an enterprise SAAS application for the medical industry.
- Web appplication for the medical industry using .NET with web forms and SQL Server.
- Designed and implemented a role and context-based security model to satisfy the application model and HIPPA requirements.
2008 - 2011
- Full-stack maintenance and support of Trak-1's .NET web app which included criminal report search functions, customer management, and automated invoice delivery.
- Designed and built tools for data comparison and matching analysis when working with unstructured and denormalized criminal data.
- Worked directly with 3rd parties on site to provide support for our large customer implementation.
- Wrote technical documentation for service implementation on all our integrations.
Open Source Projects
- Codebar.io: Growing diversity in tech. (participate as coach)
- Electronics (e.g. microcontrollers and robotics)
- 3D Printing
- RC Airplanes